You have no items in your shopping cart.
Data privacy is of high importance for MISSBABY and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Access and use of the www.missbaby.com website (hereinafter, “WEB/APP” or “MISSBABY ”) confers user status upon visitors to the website and implies full acceptance without reservation of the conditions of use applicable at any moment on the part of the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
Missbaby , as manager of the website, pursuant to the provision contained in art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all website users who provide or will provide their personal details that the same will be included on a computerized file that is duly registered at the Spanish Data Protection Agency under the Responsibility of Missbaby S.L with the registration code 2141571254
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Details of the www.missbaby.com WEB/APP owner and manager:
Missbaby S.L. (hereinafter, “Missbaby”)
Calle Bravo Murillo 178,
28020 Madrid (SPAIN)
E-mail: info @ missbaby.com
Tel. +34 911294654
Registered at the Mercantile Register of Madrid under Volume 32114, Folio 90, Section 8, Sheet M-577950 and with Corporate Tax ID no. ES-B86956968.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES MISSBABY COLLECT?
MISSBABY may collect the following personal information from users of the MISSBABY website and/or MISSBABY mobile application (“WEB/APP”) through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, or bank account number (provided by the customer in the case of refunds) when the user visits the WEB/APP, registers, places an online order, contacts MISSBABY or participates in MISSBABY promotions or questionnaires.
In addition, MISSBABY collects all the information relating to their browsing on the WEB/APP and their interaction with the brand.
All the personal data MISSBABY originate from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family:
- To send any gift.
- To share the Wishlist saved in the WEB/APP.
WHAT AUTHORISES US TO PROCESS THE DATA?
MISSBABY has the following lawful bases to process personal data:
Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party which is collected is the execution of the sale and purchase agreement. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide that data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, the sale and purchase cannot be executed.
Legal obligationsThe management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of MISSBABY in its relationship with its customers.
ConsentIn relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
- Management of the registration on the WEB/APP.
- Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- To respond to the exercise of ARCO rights, queries and complaints on the part of the interested party.
- Management of the garment availability notification service on the WEB/APP.
- Management and issue of the following accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt and invoices.
The withdrawal of consent of said processing on the part of the interested party shall not affect the execution of the sale and purchase agreement entered into by the same and MISSBABY.
Legitimate interestIn relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of MISSBABY:
- The drafting of profiles via the browsing on the WEB/APP on the part of a user registered on the same, in addition to all other users that have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The drafting of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- The sending of satisfaction questionnaires on the products purchased or services used by MISSBABY customers in order to know their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our WEB/APP remains secure, and to help MISSBABY understand the requirements, expectations and degree of satisfaction of the users and, consequently, improve the services, products and brands. All these actions will be performed to improve the degree of satisfaction of the customer and guarantee a unique browsing and shopping experience.
TO WHICH ADDRESSEES CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following addressees:
- Public Administrations and Bodies whenever required by the tax, employment, Social Security or any other applicable legislation.
- Data processing companies, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide a service to MISSBABY(courier companies, communications companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
MISSBABY does not under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party shall be processed for the following purpose, as applicable:
- To manage and execute the registration on the WEB/APP. The registration involves the drafting of user browsing profiles on the WEB/APP. Said profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and information on their browsing, such as the products viewed or added to the shopping basket, the sections of the WEB/APP visited, the location in order to evaluate their personal preferences and/or interests to offer them WEB/APP content, offers, services and products adapted to their profile.
- Process their online orders, including the sending of e-mails and/or text messages to inform them of delivery status.
- Process order returns.
- Manage their accounts at Missbaby.com.
- Contact you if there is any problem with any of your orders or for other logistical reasons.
- Respond to your queries.
- To respond to the exercise of ARCO rights, queries and complaints.
- To manage the notification service for when a certain garment becomes available on the WEB/APP.
- To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt, sales invoice etc.
- Sending of commercial information by e-mail, SMS or MMS to inform you of new products, special offers and news relating to the WEB/APP and/or MISSBABY in general, Newsletters and catalogues (to manage said notifications, consult the "Subscription" section in My account). The aforementioned commercial information relates to products or services offered by MISSBABY, as well as any collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a sales promotion agreement among its customers. Under no circumstances will the collaborators or partners have access to your personal details. In all cases, the commercial notifications will be made by Missbaby and will relate to products and services within its business sector.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
MISSBABY will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements to respond to issues that are raised or to resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and fulfil the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, including after the interested party has stopped using the services of MISSBABY or has stopped using the WEB/APP. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all MISSBABY systems.
MISSBABY uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorised access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. In order to achieve said aims, users accept that Missbaby will obtain data for the purpose of authenticating access controls.
Furthermore, all transactions via the MISSBABY will be performed via secure payment systems. Confidential payment details are transmitted directly in encrypted format to the corresponding entity.
Missbaby declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or unauthorised use of the same by third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights, which may be exercised via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation whether at MISSBABY we are processing personal data that concerns you, or not, in addition to how to access the personal data MISSBABY possesses about you.
Right of modification
You have the right to ask MISSBABY to rectify the personal data whenever they are inaccurate, or to complete them whenever they are incomplete. If you are registered on our WEB/APP, it may be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying the profile.
Right to erasure/right to be forgotten
You may ask us for your personal data to be erased whenever, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
Right to restriction
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of complaints.
Right to data portability
You have right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable, and to transmit them to another controller whenever the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
Right to object
You may object to the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by MISSBABY, including profiling. In this case, MISSBABY will cease to process the data, except for compelling legal grounds or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
Automated individual decisions
You have the right not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, while produces a legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar manner. However, it will not be possible to exercise said right in cases where the decision is necessary for the formalisation or execution of a contract between you and MISSBABY; it is authorised by the law applicable to MISSBABY provided it establishes the appropriate measures to safeguard its rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or where it is based on your explicit consent.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
AND IF I AM NOT OF LEGAL AGE?
Missbaby is concerned about the privacy and safety of minors on the Internet. The Missbaby WEB/APP is designed for the general public and is not intended for use by minors.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may from time to time make available through our Site links to other sites and certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to the third party services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We have no responsibility for these websites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.